Hi all, well welcome to the Blog of me! This is my first ever blog, not sure of what to write!
I guess, I'll start at the beginning. I'm a librarian in a country town in the New England region of Northern New South Wales. I've been here for 5 years having moved for a "tree change" from Sydney, and loving it! The best thing I ever did!
I have done a bit of work with webpages in the past - a subject I completed as part of my Masters Course was to create a working website. The entire subject was completed online - my lecturer was based in Canada and there were classmates all over the world.
We are having a little trouble with our council system accessing some of the sites for this program - the main one being there is no sound and we can't access Gmail or Youtube, but we are working on it!
I think that is enough to start with
Will write soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment