Well, yet another account! If I didn't have an Internet presence before, I certainly do now!!!
It wasn't too bad an experience, but, again, because of the limitations of Council's network, I couldn't add the button to the browser toobar!!!! AGGGHHHH!!!!
Posting the urls, wasn't too difficult, once I worked out where to do it, but it meant having two windows open so I could copy and paste the urls that I wanted. Here's my del.icio.us account.
As I said in a previous blog, it would be really useful to add to our council websites, but if you were researching a particular topic, or were planning a trip as was suggested, it would be a great way of keeping a track of where you were, but again, the button on the browser would make a BIG difference!!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment