Monday, March 3, 2008

Using RSS

Hi
Well, I've set up yet another account - thank goodness for anonimity!!! I didn't find Bloglines particularly intuitive to use, very confusing!!! But I think I did it. I don't think it is something I'll really use a lot, except if there was a particular blog I got addicted to!!! It might be useful if you were following some research. I did like the google blog search page much easier to follow, I think there is just too much text on the Bloglines page

The RSS sites I chose were somewhat random to start with. I included the Powerhouse museum website; Cooking for engineers, (just because the name intrigued me!); BBC New because I thought I should have something intellectual; The shifted librarian - again the name sounded intriguing and relevant and lastly a blog on One Tree Hill, a tragic "teen" soap that I am addicted to and that isn't shown on Australian Free to Air TV!!!
Oh well, only 8 more "weeks" to go, and I only have 6 weeks until I go overseas, will it get it all done?????

No comments: